RE: Final releases of Best Practices, EO-QB and QB4ST published

Thanks Francois!

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:24 PM, Francois Daoust [mailto:fd@w3.org] wrote:

> - QB4ST: RDF Data Cube extensions for spatio-temporal components
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/NOTE-qb4st-20170928/

> https://www.w3.org/qb4st/

I'm still working on a Swedish translation of this QB4ST (not as easy as Phil and I might have thought since there's lot of unfamiliar terminology in that document!). Will it be possible to update the document after its publication, too?

> As a side note, the Time Ontology and SSN specs are still at the Proposed
> Recommendation stage and under review by W3C Membership until 5 October.

To my knowledge, our AC Rep has already voted in favour of the publication as recommendations.

Best,

Lars