Re: [ssn] Out of schedule meeting to resolve/close issues

Dear Armin,

Thanks for putting this in place.

I've gone through the list and I agree on the proposed actions for all
issues, so I have not added anything to the page.

If there are no objections in the proposals for closing issues, we would
get rid of one third of the issues! :)

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19