Re: Using rdf:Property class for properties whose URI contains string "time"

Hi,

Yes, but as I tried to describe on the wiki page[1], this is for good
reasons and we discussed them a few times several months ago.
PhenomenonTime needs to be able to deal with more complex inputs.

The problem that I was trying to explain was that the currently proposed
alignment axiom 'ssn:observationResultTime rdfs:subPropertyOf
sosa:resultTime' is not in OWL2 DL as one is a DataTypeProperty and the
other one is an ObjectTypeProperty.

The second case 'ssn:observationSamplingTime owl:equivalentProperty
sosa:phenomenonTime. ' is simple because both are object type properties
and equivalent anyway.

I liked Raul's proposal (if I understood it correctly) to deprecate
observationResultTime and observationSamplingTime and then reuse the
sosa properties resultTime and phenomenonTime in ssn without the need to
do anything in addition.

Best,
Jano

[1] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Time_in_SOSA_and_SSN