From: Dan Brickley [mailto:danbri@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 June, 2017 10:20
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Implementation evidence - Producers

I'd be happy to explore that, but it would be good to have some (even informal) encouragement from the SDW WG that this would be a welcome development. We did something similar with a DCAT-based Dataset design a while ago and it seems that we inadvertently caused some frustration as it was seen as a fork. It would be a pity to try to adopt a design based on SOSA (or SOSA/SSN) and for that to be seen in a similar way. Do you think the WG would welcome such an effort?

Dan