From: Simon.Cox@csiro.au [mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:39 PM
To: L.Svensson@dnb.de; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Please review OWL-Time document

Thanks Lars -

1) Actually there is no domain or range for time:after, just the inverseOf relationship to time:before which does have them.
Of course the domain and range is implied by the inverseOf relationship.
But I'm not sure what the current recommended style is - in 2006 I guess domain and range were omitted if an inverseOf relationship was declared.
But it requires a reasoner to understand this. Is there a general assumption that reasoning shall always be assumed?

I had not intended to change this (though I had mistakenly added a domain and range for time:after in the ttl file, which I have now reverted).
If the group thinks a change is merited, then I am happy to insert domains and ranges all round where they are already implied by inverseOf relationships.

2) Processed.

3)   Regarding ISSUE-125 - I agree that xsd:dateTimeStamp is preferable, but the problem is backward compatibility.
If the rdfs:range of inXSDDateTime is changed from xsd:dateTime (which is still part of OWL2 btw) to xsd:dateTimeStamp, then what are the implications for existing data in which the timezone is omitted?
Does it become 'invalid' in some way?

Simon