Re: Agenda+ for this week's plenary: state of play in SSN

Sorry i missed call today - was travelling yesterday and was too tried to
compensate for time zone shift :-(.

anyway, for the record, my concern is mainly that we communicate clearly
exactly what the relatonship is between SOSA and SSN (however they end up
named).  I still remain confused that axiomitisation in SSN may be sensor
specific, and Josh's otherwise excellent precis may not be what we all be
agreeing on.

AFAICT no one has ever made a bald statement, and no reviewer has
validated,  that the axioms in SSN are 100% consistent with the definitions
in SOSA.  If they are we are good to go and I can live with any naming
people like. If not, SSN must be named distinctly as per the status quo,
and we need to put a modified version of Josh's statement that tells the
truth, and live without SOSA axioms for the general case.

Rob