Re: Data on the Web BP for review please

Hi- great news that DWBP are into their final leg. Having read through the
doc a number of times of the last couple of months I think that it is very
well put together. Congratulations to the [editorial] team.

I have been looking at the DWBP with an aim to use it as a foundation to
SDWBP. I conclude that:
* _All_ of the best practices apply to Spatial Data.
* Some of the best practices we would choose to be more specific on (for
example, DWBP #15 'use standard vocabularies' can be extended to say
_which_ standard vocabulary/vocabularies should be used for spatial [&
temporal] data).
* DWBP does not give Linking the level of emphasis that we have talked
about in SDW- so SDWBP will [likely] include a few best practices that are
"new" and don't extend those in DWBP.

Given the strong alignment between DWBP and SDWBP, in some cases I don't
even think we need specify a best practice in SDWBP; all that is required
is that our examples show how the relevant DWBP best practice may be
applied in the context of spatial data.

I've not finished concluding yet - but hopefully this gives an idea of
direction of travel. Will share this with the SDW WG soon(ish) and gather
feedback on approach ...

Jeremy