Re: How to proceed with work on the spatial ontology task?

OK, I have just made a new wiki page
<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Further_development_of_GeoSPARQL>
that links from the existing wiki page about the agreed spatial ontology
<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/An_agreed_spatial_ontology>. The page
is about a specfic approach to how to achieve the spatial ontology - we
start with GeoSPARQL 1.0. That choice marks a significant narrowing of
scope, and I hope the scope can be narrowed even further. The new wiki page
is for collecting ideas on how we could further develop GeoSPARQL.
Hopefully some people with good ideas can contribute and hopefully we can
eventually align all ideas. Josh and Rob: Do you think the new wiki page
can be a good way forward, and if so, can you manage to incorporate your
ideas and information? If you agree this is a step in the right direction
we could the take some action to involve more people in thinking along.

Regards,
Frans