Re: How to proceed with work on the spatial ontology task?

Having a very lightweight ontology that defines a "feature" would be a
great start.  As a test case, I'd like to explore defining an RDF-Datacube
dimension using such an ontology - the observation:featureOfInterest
ontology. Personally, I dont think importing the full ISO 19150 ontology is
a workable strategy - but one could have annotation properties (or an
additional module) that handles the alignment to 19150.  At the moment I
see many attempts - but nothing accepted by the community at large.

simply, one ought to be able to look at a dimension defined against a
datatype, and/or set of objects, and discover that such objects a spatial
features and thus the dimension supports operations relevant to spatial
features - such as find the properties of such features and running a
filter on them.

I'm happy to help shepherd this Use Case through the emerging plan - and
verify the solution is implementable. I need this in the context of other
BP work OGC is involved in.

Rob