Re: [SDW] Approving OWL-time for FPWD

Hi, Simon.

On 09/07/2016 04:39, Simon.Cox@csiro.au wrote:
> Interesting, yes.
>
> But where is it documented?

The API is described here (by Stuart Williams):

http://www.epimorphics.com/web/wiki/using-interval-set-uris-statistical-data

> I can’t get anything useful stripping back the URI path.
>
> Also looks like it may be an abandoned experiment? Uses
> http://purl.org/net/provenance/ns#
>
> For a provenance ontology …

As far as I know, this dates back to the work done in the UK on the
design of URIs for the public sector:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/designing-uri-sets-for-the-uk-public-sector

This includes also URIs for location - where the spatial thing / spatial
object issue was also taken into account:

https://data.gov.uk/library/designing-uri-sets-for-location

What I know is that this work has later undergone some revision, but I'm
not aware of the current status.

Cheers,

Andrea