Re: [SSN] FW: INSPIRE O&M & SWE requirements best practice document

A very good writeup indeed! Just a small correction of an asymmetry: While in
6.1.3 the OGC SWE standard is mentioned, in 6.1.2 it is the ISO standard. The
equivalent, however, would be the OGC Coverage Implementation Schema. Hence, let
me suggest to correct this reference in 6.1.2 accordingly.

cheers,

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann