[SSN] FW: INSPIRE O&M & SWE requirements best practice document

Possibly of interest re the SSN work.
Revised EC guidelines on Observations and Measurements.

Simon

From: Hydro.dwg [mailto:hydro.dwg-bounces@lists.opengeospatial.org] On Behalf Of Grellet Sylvain via Hydro.dwg
Sent: Friday, 29 July 2016 5:52 PM
To: hydro.dwg@lists.opengeospatial.org; swe.wg@lists.opengeospatial.org
Cc: Carsten Hollmann (c.hollmann@52north.org) <c.hollmann@52north.org>
Subject: [Hydro.dwg] INSPIRE O&M & SWE requirements best practice document

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

Find attached the document we presented with our colleagues from 52N in both those DWGs.

Quick recap :
This document contains the final draft of INSPIRE guidelines for the use of O&M & SWE. It will provide the framework to exchange environmental observations in Europe using SWE.
We are aiming with 52N to push it has an OGC best practice.

It has been written according to OGC modular specs.
Its core parts are :

-          O&M Design patterns : Logical model requirements

-          O&M INSPIRE profile : XML data requirements

-          Web services requirements

-          Expected next steps

This document has just been circulated  to European Member States INSPIRE representatives for review until mid-September.
Thank you in advance for your OGC enlightened feedbacks.

Best

Sylvain

-------------------------
Sylvain GRELLET

Scientific Program Coordinator
IT Division
BRGM
3, avenue Claude Guillemin
BP 39009 - 45060 Orléans Cedex 2 - France
Tel : +33(0)2 38 64 33 62

P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message
       Think Environment before printing

Le contenu de ce mél et de ses pièces jointes est destiné à l'usage exclusif du (des) destinataire(s) désigné(s) comme tel(s).
En cas de réception par erreur, le signaler à son expéditeur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies.
This email was scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content.