RE: Working list of BP requirements identified during the SDW WG f2f

Duh. I completely missed that. Not a problem.

Caveat lector - Sent from a tablet using TouchDown

________________________________
From: Bill Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, 18 March 2015 8:13:27 AM
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Highett)
Cc: frans.knibbe@geodan.nl; public-sdw-wg@w3.org; raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr
Subject: RE: Working list of BP requirements identified during the SDW WG f2f

On Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015 at 19:55, simon.cox@csiro.au <simon.cox@csiro.au<mailto:simon.cox@csiro.au>>, wrote:

Of course the fact that the classes and predicates have French names also begs a question. Unfortunately I doubt if it would be adopted broadly outside the Francosphere in this form.

Simon.
​
​The URIs themselves  seem to be based in English already and it would be straightforward to add labels in English (and other languages) so that shouldn't be an obstacle
​
​Cheers
​
​Bill