RE: Working list of BP requirements identified during the SDW WG f2f

On Tuesday, 17 Mar 2015 at 19:55, simon.cox@csiro.au <simon.cox@csiro.au>, wrote:

Of course the fact that the classes and predicates have French names also begs a question. Unfortunately I doubt if it would be adopted broadly outside the Francosphere in this form.

Simon.
​

​The URIs themselves  seem to be based in English already and it would be straightforward to add labels in English (and other languages) so that shouldn't be an obstacle

​

​Cheers

​

​Bill