Re: Temporal reference system

Hello,

Is everyone happy with the way the requirement is phrased now?

*"If a temporal reference is used, the description of the temporal
reference system (e.g. Unix date, Gregorian Calendar, Japanese Imperial
Calendar, Carbon Date, Geological Date) needs to be referenceable online."*

If not, we need to create a new issue and relate it to the requirement in
the UCR document.

Regards,
Frans

--