Re: The last Best Practices requirement

Hi Frans,

this should be covered by the requirement CRS definition
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#CRSDefinition>
in the case of geographic data, as Peter suggested. I don't think that
Linkability
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#Linkability>
and Spatial operators
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#SpatialOperators>
requirements cover the definition of proper platial/placial reference
systems. So, I would either adapt the CRS definition requirement to cover
different spatial data reference systems OR create a new requirement for
the type of scenario you describe.

Cheers,
Alejandro

Alejandro Llaves