Regrets (was: Re: SDWWG Next Meeting..)

My regrets. I won't be able to join, due to a conflicting meeting.

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.