Re: Delft glossary action: My failure

Hi Peter.

I understand the challenge you're facing & appreciate your efforts around
BP5.

I promised to integrate your changes into the BP doc- I have not done this
due to other constraints on my time for the last 10-days. Apologies for
that. I will do this shortly and, assuming that goes simply, I would be
happy to make other changes for you.

Jeremy