Re: Time Ontology: Smallest possible increment-of-time

Hi,

I had exactly the same observation as Pascal, including the same
revelation that xsd:decimal actually allows fractions.
This was also my comment on a earlier request for review [1]

I've created ISSUE-157 to add a example with fragments to the
specification

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Dec/0196.html

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen

twitter: @semanticfire
tel. +31(0)6-53182997
Netage B.V.