Re: Quick question after the Spatial Data on the Web Conference in Amsterdam

As you and others note, what's important may be defining the transformations carefully, for example between RDF and JSON-LD serializations. As far as multiple geometric representations, the analogy with bounding boxes seems apt: there is no innate constraint that bboxes correspond to associated feature geometries -- except conformance and correctness enforced by good software.

Josh