Re: Data Quality Vocab for SDW

Dear Riccardo,

Many thanks for having integrated the examples in the DQV specification!

About this point:

 >> 2. As Rachel said earlier in this thread [1], the new ISO 19115
 >> supports the possibility of specifying resolution as vertical or
 >> angular distance, and with level of detail.
 >>
 >> Based on the DQV example, I guess the first two should be modelled
 >> as instances of dqv:Metric (:spatialResolutionAsVerticalDistance &
 >> spatialResolutionAsAngularDistance), whereas the level of detail
 >> should be specified with a dqv:QualityAnnotation (or a subclass -
 >> :LevelOfDetail).
 >>
 >> Is this correct?
 >
 > Sorry, I am not sure to fully understand your question,  why  do you
 > think that the level of detail should be expressed as a Annotation?

My fault, sorry. I missed to explain the context.

I was referring specifically to how this is done in ISO 19115-1:2014,
where (as Rachel said [1]) the "level of detail" is specified by using
element gco:CharacterString - which is meant to be used with free text /
alphanumeric strings (including URLs), and not with numbers (as expected
by dqv:value, right?).

Cheers,

Andrea

----