GitHub standards issues repository

From: Colin Snover <w3.org@zetafleet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:18:04 -0600
To: public-scriptlib@w3.org
Hi everyone,

I had a meeting with Paul Irish, Thomas Aylott, and Olmo Maldonado a few
weeks ago, and one of the decisions during that meeting was to move the
issues repository at <https://github.com/jquery/standards> to a more
vendor-neutral location, such as the scriptlib GitHub organisation at
<https://github.com/scriptlib-cg>.

First, I just want to briefly confirm with everyone here that this seems
like a good plan.

Second, there is no public information about who has access to the
scriptlib-cg GH org right now. Such access would be the easiest way to
move over the repo. Who has access to this, and, I guess, who *should*
be granted access to this?

Thanks,

--
Colin Snover