Re: Cancellation architectural observations

OK, just for record sake, I'v ecreated a working example of what I
previously meant.
https://gist.github.com/WebReflection/a015c9c02ff2482d327e

Here a basic example (something that will reject on timeout)
```js

// will be resolvednew Promise(function ($res, $rej, ifCanceled) {
  var internal = setTimeout($rej, 1000);
  ifCanceled(function () {
    clearTimeout(internal);
  });
})// will be resolved without executing
.then(
  function () {
    console.log('on time');
  },
  function () {
    console.log('error');
  }
)
.cancel()// will simply execute and resolve
.then(function () {
  console.log('no time');
});

```

The idea is that a Promise is cancelable **only** if a function that
defines how to cancel is provided, otherwise there's no cancel-ability,
it's a regular Promise, and nothing is exported.

This still grants internal private/hidden cancelability through a
resolution or rejection but it also gives the ability to expose a
`.cancel()` to the outher world.

There's no "forever pending" problem because all Promises involved in the
chain will be silently resolved.
The code might be a bit convolute but it was mainly to provide a playground
and I don't see any real violation of the Promises principles.

The presence of `cancel` and its ability is a contract between the Promise
creator/provider and the external world.

Best Regards