Re: Creating entangled objects

Jason Orendorff wrote:
> So the spec has a way to say "ok, create a bunch of objects and hook
> 'em up like so", but scripts don't. A bit of "putting magic into the
> API" seems unavoidable to me, as this is exactly the property you're
> after, right?

And as Mark showed, with ES6 the magic can be self-hosted -- but specs
should not over-specify like that, at least not without a lot of care to
avoid observables we don't want to specify (now or in future; as Tab
reminds everyone, future JS standards own some map and set primitives to
workalikes and extensions).

/be