Re: Move sync APIs out of "Worker" into "SyncWorker"

importScripts is indeed a good question. Ideally we wouldn't make an
exception and instead rely on ES6 module's "import" syntax. But it's
too soon to rely on of course.

So yeah, I think we make an exception for importScripts for now.
Possibly we only allow importScripts during the initial eval of the
worker.

/ Jonas