Re: Move sync APIs out of "Worker" into "SyncWorker"

I'll try and chase down those in Blink land that want sync stuff in
SharedWorkers and find out why. If it's just "sync is easier", bleh, that's
what ES7 async functions are for.

As an aside, do we make an exception with importScripts? ServiceWorker has
importScripts but with restrictions & caching built in, but it'll
implicitly cache the scripts & fail if it's called after the initial
execution. Maybe SharedWorker should have the same behaviour but without
the caching.