Re: partial interfaces, [NoInterfaceObject]

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 2/14/14 12:51 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
>>
>> These are black-box indistinguishable, as far as I understand.
>
> That .... depends.  If there's a method around that takes a
> NavigatorGeolocation parameter, that's a reasonable thing to do with the
> "implements" approach but not the partial interface approach.

That's just a spec organization detail, though; you can't tell from
the outside (the actual web) which way something was done.  It's the
same thing that Hixie said, really - they're indistinguishable from
the outside, but he chose one over the other because it made certain
aspects of speccing easier for him.

~TJ