Re: Cross-origin windows and how to explain them in ECMAScript semantics

Correct. Configurable: false is a guarantee of stability. Configurable:
true is not a guarantee of configurability; it is only the absence of
a guarantee of stability. In the absence of a guarantee, an exotic property
can still be as stable as it likes.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM