Re: Cross-origin windows and how to explain them in ECMAScript semantics

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:45:27 -0500
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
On 2/10/14 11:42 AM, Tom Van Cutsem wrote:
> Is the .close property observable as configurable:true?

I think we had all agreed that all properties on the window must be
observable as "configurable: true", since they change on navigation.

-Boris

P.S.  Some of those properties, though claiming to be "configurable:
true" still need to throw if you try to redefine them, but that should
be OK as I understand things here.