Re: Maybe we should think about Interface.isInterface functions again

On Aug 7, 2013, at 10:21 AM, Domenic Denicola wrote:

> Thanks Travis, for some reason I seem to have confused myself about `Element.prototype instanceof Element` over the course of this thread.
>
> The duck-typing approach seems neat, but note that `Element.prototype` has a `querySelector` method that just throws, saying things like "TypeError: value does not implement interface Element."

So?  Why would anybody intentionally place Element.prototype into an Elements collection?  It's surely a bug if they do so and in that case 'findAll' will detect the bug when it tries to call the method.  Case already handled!

Allen