RE: Maybe we should think about Interface.isInterface functions again

From: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 17:21:56 +0000
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen@wirfs-brock.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Thanks Travis, for some reason I seem to have confused myself about `Element.prototype instanceof Element` over the course of this thread.

The duck-typing approach seems neat, but note that `Element.prototype` has a `querySelector` method that just throws, saying things like "TypeError: value does not implement interface Element."