Re: IDL: number types

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 01:06:10 -0400
To: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
CC: Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen@wirfs-brock.com>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
On 3/21/13 10:58 PM, Rick Waldron wrote:
> If you have a 100% provable test case, please file bugs at
> http://bugs.jquery.com

Will do.  Clearly you don't consider things that change jQuery.attr or
whatnot (which is used internally in jQuery code) interesting, right?
What _do_ you consider interesting?

> I'd be interested in seeing jQuery's API overloads exposed as WebIDL.

Well, let's look at parseHTML.

It's not quite identical, because WebIDL will coerce the first argument
to string and because WebIDL won't let you duck-type contexts with
createElement on them, but:

   parseHTML(DOMString data, boolean context);
   parseHTML(DOMString data, optional Document? context,
             optional boolean keepScripts);

-Boris