Re: Coordination

On 4/12/13 11:41 AM, Rick Waldron wrote:
> I don't think it's unreasonable, I'm subscribed to (and read all of)
> both lists—because it's important to me. I doubt I'm the only one
> willing to bridge this gap.

I'm not saying it's unreasonable for someone to be subscribed to both.

I'm saying expecting _everyone_ to do it is not reasonable, given
traffic volumes.

For my personal situation, I basically had to pick between es-discuss
and www-style to keep mail traffic manageable...  I'm sure others have
to make similar tradeoffs.

> TC39 and other participants of es-discuss will commit to cc'ing
> public-script-coord whenever the subject matter is appropriate.

That would be awesome.

 From the other direction, I think expecting W3C spec editors to cc
public-script-coord on basic things like "here is an API we're
designing" is a totally reasonable expectation.  In fact, I would
support making it part of a FPWD publication checklist.

-Boris