Re: New ES6 draft is available

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:24:37 +0100
To: Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen@wirfs-brock.com>
Cc: public-script-coord@w3.org
On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Allen Wirfs-Brock
<allen@wirfs-brock.com> wrote:
> We've interested in any and all feedback. In particular, if there are any
> Web API object features that can not be expressed in terms of the new MOP.

Is there an HTML copy available somewhere to read? Or alternatively a
PDF copy that does not force me to download it but lets me open it in
my browser? (I find this a huge hassle personally when reading
proposals on the ES wiki.)

As for MOP, I suppose document.all is still a problem? And was it
designed with IDL and Window/WindowProxy in mind?

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/