Re: [whatwg] Document referrer and script entry point

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:38:09 -0700
To: Bobby Holley <bobbyholley@gmail.com>
Cc: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, whatwg@lists.whatwg.org, public-script-coord@w3.org
To answer these questions, you need to reverse engineer the behavior
of various user agents, compare them, and then pick a consensus
behavior that ideally is both interoperable between user agents and
compatible with existing content.

I'm happy to change WebKit to such a consensus behavior, but I don't
have the time right now to help you reverse engineer the behavior of
WebKit-based user agents.

Adam