Re: Why do WebIDL dictionary members not have [TreatNullAs], [TreatUndefinedAs] apply to them?

> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Cameron McCormack<cam@mcc.id.au>  wrote:
>> I guess we could allow that.  I feel though like we shouldn't be encouraging
>> use of [TreatNullAs] and [TreatUndefinedAs] in new APIs.
>
> Agreed. Is there a use case?

Well, it happens to be a lot easier to implement at least for me if we
allow those, because then dictionary members act exactly like optional
method arguments...

I can obviously add extra code to check for and disallow [TreatNullAs]
and [TreatUndefinedAs] just for this case....