Re: announcing normative ECMAScript specification in HTML

Great! Suggestion: one file per chapter (faster, especially on mobile devices).

The TOC either in its own file or before the copyright information would be more convenient, too. I'd expect it to always be the starting point for browsing the spec.

[[[Sent from a mobile device. Please forgive brevity and typos.]]]

Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel@rauschma.de
Home: http://rauschma.de
Blog: http://2ality.com