[TreatNonCallableAsNull] extended attribute

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:44:13 +0300
Cc: ext Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
Hi,

As per the guidance in the Web IDL spec [1], I'd like to let you know we're using [TreatNonCallableAsNull] in the Battery Status API spec [2] which is transitioning to CR.

Our understanding is that until we have a lowercase function keyword (or something equivalent), we'll depend on [TreatNonCallableAsNull].

The spec has multiple independent implementations, some of which are in the wild already.

-Anssi

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#TreatNonCallableAsNull
[2] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/battery/Overview.html