Modules (27 September 2011 Last Call Working Draft)

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 20:07:50 +0100
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
3.2. Modules
Could the example in this section use a [prefix]. It would help (me) understand the prefixed name algorithm.

About keeping modules… I guess it's done already so you might as well keep 'em. They don't seem to do much harm, though their erroneous use in both WAC and Webinos specs is a cause of concern. I think people are screwing up modules (and WebIDL) in general because it's being used for supplementing prose. Might be a situation where, if someone was to build them, the (syntax-checking/test-producing/code-generating/milkshake-making) tools might save us :)

I guess more importantly, has any implementor expressed interest in keeping modules?