Re: Reviving E4X (H4E)?

Quasis don’t provide a means for accurate error reporting, ie line and
column numbers. (Since quasis seem designed for embedding DSLs, this seems
like a shortcoming?)

The browser should provide a convenient way to create DOM subtrees; it would
be nice if errors in the tree structure were lifted into JavaScript errors.
If there was some way around the namespace pollution problem, simply using
function calls could work well:

div({
    style: 'background: yellow;',
    onclick: function () { alert('world'); }
  },
  text('Hello...'));

Dominic