Re: Non-constructible constructors and Arrays

Isn't the problem not so much the lack of vendor prefixes, but the wrong API design?

IOW would a bunch of webkitCreate functions really make the current situation better?

In Ecma TC39 we do not vendor-prefix but we do try to get agreement on design principles and particular straw proposal details, including names, and then optimize for success.

My point is not so much to criticize vendor prefixing of JS APIs (I'll save that for another message) as to observe that if we don't agree on constructor pattern beating document.createX then vendor prefixing won't help.

/be