Re: Fwd: [WebIDL] remove modules

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 14:27:15 +1000
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> Having everything in the same module seems fine for the web platform.

For the moment, I think that is fine.  Let's investigate further once
ECMAScript modules are available.

I will mark modules as at-risk at CR (or perhaps reconsider dropping
them between LC2 and CR).  I don't think they are causing much harm in
there at the moment.

Let me know if you find this resolution acceptable.

Thanks,

Cameron