Re: [WebIDL] remove modules

Marcos,

So OK, if we just remove the module keyword from the
accelerometer<http://specs.wacapps.net/2.0/jun2011/deviceapis/accelerometer.html>
 definition, you're saying that will have no effect upon any aspect of the
implementation of the accelerometer API?

In terms of the need for the module keyword, I'm waiting for WAC members
(who seem the main users of this so far) to either voice opinions or accept
the change. My main concern is potential impact to the specs and
implementations. If there is none, then clearly there should be no issue
with removing the module keyword.

Re objections to this feature, when I referred to "W3C" I was of course
meaning the consensus of the Webapps group, which represents the W3C in this
decision.

Bryan