Re: indexed properties on NodeLists and HTMLCollections

> Cameron McCormack:
>> My plan was (and I’ve written a patch to the spec to do this but haven’t
>> committed it yet) to redefine [[GetOwnProperty]] (as opposed to [[Get]])
>> to make it appear like real own properties exist on the object.
> I’ve made this change now.  I’ve done it for named properties too, but I
> still need to do a bit of testing around that.

My new reading of this new definitions of [[GetOwnProperty]] is that for
interfaces like HTMLCollection that do not OverrideBuiltins, both
built-in properties on the prototype and expando properties on the
collection itself hide named properties. I'd like to double-check that
this is intentional since Firefox and Chrome seem to have named
properties hide expandos.

     David