Re: Publishing a Last Call Working Draft of Web IDL on June 30

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:11:25 +0200, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:
> * Bug 12798 - Default to [TreatNullAs=EmptyString]
>   This is a high profile issue, and it has had a bunch of discussion
>   since I resolved the bug.  I reverted the change due to that
>   discussion, although there have been subsequent calls for the change
>   to be reapplied.  The bug awaits some concrete data on site breakage
>   that would need the patch to be reapplied to resolve.

I think we can probably leave this reverted for now. But if Gecko/WebKit
are not going to change things around for most attributes/methods we
should reconsider it. That implementation experience probably does not
need to hold up Last Call, but might end up requiring another Last Call if
indeed it cannot be changed.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/