Re: testing plans for Web IDL

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 22:25:48 +0200
Cc: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

FWIW there's also webidl.js: https://github.com/darobin/webidl.js. There is currently a stupid bug that prevents it from parsing some of the HTML5 WebIDL, and it needs a few tweaks to be up to speed with the present draft but other than that it works (for me, at least :). It's the IDL parser in ReSpec v2 and so far it's been correct. It returns a JS data structure that represents the AST and could be serialised.