Re: Notes from Monday's meeting with TC39 folks

From: Mark S. Miller <erights@google.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:58:03 -0700
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, public-script-coord@w3.org
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:
>> Probably we should move now to public-html, if there is no WebIDL angle to
>> any of this.
>
> Sounds good to me.

Please keep this discussion on public-script-coord, since it involves
both EcmaScript language semantics issues as well as w3c issues. The
public-script-coord list is not only about WebIDL, but also about
coordinating the two standards body on issues where their
jurisdictions intersect. Hence the choice of name.

If you want to include public-html as well, of course I do not object.
But cross-posting does have its costs.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM