RE: Web IDL Garden Hose

From: Allen Wirfs-Brock <Allen.Wirfs-Brock@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:50:29 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>
CC: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>, "Mark S. Miller" <erights@google.com>, es-discuss Steen <es-discuss@mozilla.org>

How about:

var ForBar = { /*Interface*/
   // This object defines a WebIDL interface. Objects compatible with this interface
   // must implement all of the following properties  in a manner that preserves the
   // pre and post conditions established by the following definitions
   isFoo: function (a,b) {
      var validated_a=WebIDL.toDOMString(a);
      var validated_b=WebIDL.toLong(b);
      var specifiedresult=WebIDL.performSpecifiedOperation("FooBar.isFoo"),validated_a,validated_b);
      return Boolean(specified_result);
      },
   isBar: function (a,b) {
      var validated_a=WebIDL.toDOMString(a);
      var validated_b=WebIDL.toLong(b);
      var specified_result=WebIDL.performSpecifiedOperation("FooBar.isBar"),validated_a,validated_b);