Re: html for scholarly communication: RASH, Scholarly HTML or Dokieli?

Interesting.

I've recently been doing some work on using Scehma.org in RDFa for
describing data, many of the things we have done here would be relevant to
publications, such as authorship, publications etc.

See
https://github.com/UTS-eResearch/datacrate/blob/master/spec/0.1/data_crate_specification_v0.1.md

And an example you can download, check out the CATALOG.html :
https://zenodo.org/record/844394#.WeUrvhOCzOQ

--
Peter Sefton +61410326955 pt@ptsefton.com http://ptsefton.com
Gmail, Twitter & Skype name: ptsefton