Re: Schema.org version 6.0 - Schema.org Adapter

Happy new year, folks!

I wanted to share our new npm-library with you: the Schema.org Adapter
(https://www.npmjs.com/package/schema-org-adapter).

It is a library that takes the schema.org vocabulary as input and offers
an API for its vocabulary terms. It has built-in reasoning, which means
that parameters can be passed to the API to enable reasoning on the
queried vocabulary terms (e.g. resolution of properties, sub-classes,
ranges, etc.). This library can be used to empower websites/tools that
work with schema.org, like annotation editors/validators.

I am happy to hear that there will be some attention regarding the data
model of schema.org for v7.0 (especially enumerations), since a clear
data model is crucial for us developers to build software around the
vocabulary
(https://github.com/semantifyit/schema-org-adapter/blob/master/docu/dataModel.md).

Sinc. Omar

--